Thursday, April 1, 2010

Las Palmas Segunda & Trading Post

Click picture to enlarge
Las Palmas Segunda

Consignment Sale of Used & Excess “Stuff”

Open Daily, Secure, Good Location, Good Marketing, Good Signage, Good Way to eliminate the “stuff” you don’t need anymore and actually get something for it.


How we got started:
Las Palmas Segunda Trading Post is a full service consignment sales. Our services are designed for the expats who have accumulated a little more “stuff” than they need…What was I thinking when I brought this with me? I have often asked myself this question after a few years in San Felipe. Lives and lifestyles change and lots of the stuff I brought with me, office & business equipment, all the computers and crap & wires that goes along with them, office furniture, tools, cloths, kitchen gadgets, fitness equipment, enough pots pans to feed armies and lots of other “stuff” I just didn’t need any more. Then there was the furniture for the first house that just didn’t fit in the next house, there are always left over bits of this and that from construction projects, misc titles, wire pipe and please explain to me why why why do I have 30 cinder blocks left over and what are they doing in my garage?...Continue Reading

1 comment:

  1. A great way to prevent a person from getting back to bed is to take a nap. This is a great way to get rid of the stress and get relief from the pain. The first step is to take a good look at the pain. Kenworth mattress

    ReplyDelete