Monday, April 13, 2009

Help Me Find It....Concierge Services


The segunda has taken on a bit a of a life of it's own, and everyday there seems to be some new opportunity to explore. The other day I was cruising and passing out fliers and talking to folks about the segunda and I was asked if i had a _________?... Well no I don't have one today, but who knows what I might have next week, and then it hit me. With the power of the internet, and a physical location why not help put buyers & seller together. So lets give this concept a whirl.

I have a gal looking for a stainless steel refrigerator, a friend who is looking for a couple of older sit down jet skies and a couple of quads for a business opportunity, an other friend with a Keating double basket deep firer for sale ...and ...what... are you looking for?

Let me know and maybe we can find it for you! Email me at mysanfelipe@gmail.com, or call me at 686 171-6885