Monday, April 13, 2009

QUALITY MATTRESSES

Click image to enlarge
Beautiful Mattresses! In my life before San Felipe I built custom luxury foam beds. A foam bed is covered in a zippered covered envelope. Competing with Tempurpedic & European Sleep Works products I needed a cover that was better than Tempurpedics and at at least comparable to The European Sleep Works Product's cover. I have available three queen covers and a eastern King 76 x 80 cover. All new from my past.
One Queen and the king cover are the top of the heap made from Organic Egyptian Cotton with wool fill sells warm in the winter cool in the summer. Pictured,
and two other queens of very nice quality. (Click link to view) Too make a great guest bed I can point you to a foam supplier in Mexicali where you can buy the proper sized standard nothing fancy bed foam and slip into these covers for a nice guest bedroom bed.

Might be usable as a remodel for an existing conventional mattress.

If you are interested in a GREAT queen sized bed for yourself, I have 1 queen memory foam bed and 1 queen of my super customizable all Latex Foam mattresses. These beds aren't cheap but if you need a good bed give me a call. 686 171-6885

3 comments:

  1. My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more memory foam mattresses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was going to be some boring old post, but it really compensated for my time. I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful. adjustable bed reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. As mentioned before, the Warranty should be of considerable time, at least 5 years and up-to 10 years for true luxury beds. truck mattress

    ReplyDelete